Thursday, February 21, 2013

Guess Who's House {Shelley Dee Photography} Lifestyle & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Almost 2 years ago our family went on vacation (I can't tell you where or it would give this question away) I told my husband I always have wanted to drive by these homes.  If you were as big of a fan as I was...you will know right way!  Yes I admit it I was a huge fan and when we drove by these homes I was so excited to be able to quickly snap away.   You should have seen me..it's like I was involved in a drive by shooting...with my camera that is ;) I had to be quick before some neighbors called the cops reporting that some crazy lady is taking pictures of homes in the neighborhood.

So here they are....





Have you guessed it yet???  Well if you guessed the homes of Brandon & Brenda Walsh and Dylan McKay from  the original Beverly Hills 90210 you are right! Yes back in my last year of high school and in my 20's, I was a fan of the show.  I watched every episode and when it came on people knew not to call me or ask if I wanted to go out for the evening.  I can't believe the first episode of this show aired over 20 years ago!  Where have the years gone???

  I hope you enjoyed this little pop quiz!



Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties

415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook


2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that first photo on the ReSTART FB group I was like - hey That's the Walsh' place! I also LOVED 90210!!!

    ReplyDelete