Monday, February 11, 2013

Bohemian Styled Bridal Shoot {Sneak Peak} Lifestyle & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

This past weekend I was invited to take part in a beautiful bohemian styled bridal shoot by.  This shoot was such a wonderful experience for me.  It was located at Crane Creek Regional Park in Sonoma County.  Our model was simply gorgeous and the vendors who helped  put all this together were amazing.  Here is a sneak peak from the bridal shoot.  I will be posting more of my favorites soon.


A special thanks to our lovely model and vendors!

Here is a list of our vendors...

Desserts ~ Sift Cupcakes
Makeup Artist ~ Lovely to be Artistry




Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties

415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook






3 comments:

  1. I love the trees in these photos! The add so much character :) I can't wait to see the rest of your images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty session. I need to do get my butt in gear and organize a styled shoot

    ReplyDelete