Friday, March 28, 2014

Newborn Son! {Newborn Lifestyle Photography} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe

It seems like just yesterday my husband and I met this beautiful couple as we photographed their engagement and wedding.  When I found out that they were expecting and wanted me to photograph their newborn baby, I was so honored!  The exciting part is they decided to wait till the arrival of their baby to find out that they were indeed blessed with a newborn son.

After their son was born I headed up to their home to photograph their new little family. I decided to  use their room as the backdrop for the fact it looked so nice and the light streaming through the window was just stunning!  There is something that I love so much about using natural settings like a bedroom or a nursery…I feel that I am able to capture genuine emotions as the 3 of them connect in these photos.

They are such a sweet and beautiful family!  I am honored to share these photos of our clients that we are blessed to now call our friends!!


































 Future Soccer Player





Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook


Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment