Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shelley Dee Photography {Your Wedding Story} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Engagement & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe



































 I fell in love with photographing weddings because I get to really connect with my clients by serving them.  By the time I meet my clients for the first time, taking their engagement photos, capturing their wedding day with my camera, then meeting them to deliver their wedding album….I end up walking away from this special time with two new friends for life!!  Creating an emotional connection with every photo I capture of a couples big day and delivering "The Wedding Story" of their dreams is my ultimate goal.  I hope I get the chance to capture your special day with my camera leaving you with your very own wedding story you can look back on and share for years to come!!


Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment