Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baseball Photo Session {1st Birthday} Portrait & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe



I have been patiently waiting to share this post and photo session just in time for baseball season.  What a better time to share than now as we are entering baseball season right now...as a matter of fact the Giants opening day is this Friday April 5th.

This 1st Birthday session came about after talking to the mom of this adorable little slugger.  She told me that she wanted to do a sports themed session since both her husband and her are huge sport fans.  After deciding on a baseball theme, we headed to a local school's baseball field.  To be honest this school was not my first choice, we actually met down the road at a local college but the gates to the field were locked that day.  I am glad this happened because I love the lighting and backdrop I was able to capture at this location.

This little guy was quite the champ because it was a brisk cold late afternoon and all he wanted was to be warmed up by his mama!  He did quite well till the very end...he was not to sure about smashing his birthday cake.  In the end some of the cutest photos are the ones of him being not so happy.  I had to hurry up and snap away because his cute little face was melting my heart.  I am so glad I was able to capture this BABE RUTH BIRTHDAY SESSION for his parents!!
















Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties



415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment