Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday {Jesus} Lifestyle & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

With today being Good Friday, I just can't seem to get into work mode this morning.  I was planning on blogging this morning about a recent photo session, but my thoughts keep turning to Jesus and what He did for me.  Without Jesus I wouldn't even have this business and because I want to give Him glory for all I have, today I dedicate this blog post to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Some my ask why call it Good Friday on a day where Jesus was mocked, beaten and died on the cross for our sins.  It is Good Friday for the fact He did pay the price for our sins so we can have forgiveness and eternal life with Him.  For this I am so thankful and blessed beyond words.  All I can do today is just praise and worship Him for what He has done for me!! 

My prayer is that everyone will come to know Jesus as the One who loves us so much!  To find out more about the meaning of Good Friday and what Good Friday means to me,  click on the links below.

"It is  finished!" was the Lord's shout of victory because now, through Him, we can escape the power of sin; we can live and be free.

Because of Jesus' sacrifice for us, we call the day of His death Good Friday
By Our Daily Bread

Good Friday's Great
Message by Pastor Bob Coy
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale



A Shout of Triumph
By Our Daily Bread



















One of my favorite songs that always does such a stirring in my heart...
How Deep The Fathers Love for Us
By Phillips, Craig and Dean

How deep the Father's love for us 
How vast beyond all measure 
That He should give His only Son 
And make a wretch His treasure 
How great the pain of searing loss 
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory

Behold the man upon the cross
My sin upon His shoulder
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom







Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties



415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment