Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sam's Senior Session {Senior Rep Program} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County H.S. Senior Photographer...Shelley Hohe

It's been many months that I have been wanting to share these photos on my blog, but I have been waiting for a very special reason.  After meeting Sam and taking her senior photos I just new I had to submit her photos to the publication Denim + Grace!

Sam is such a beautiful young woman who is comfortable hiking up to the top of a hill in her jeans and guitar  while looking so graceful in her pretty pink jacket and beautiful hair style!  I love how this session really captured who she is…she loves Jesus, reading her bible and playing the guitar!

I had such a wonderful time working with Sam, she is filled with so much joy and kindness.   She did such a great job with all the posing that she was a natural in front of my camera.  I am so thankful that Sam agreed to be my 2014 Senior Rep…because of her natural beauty and hard work the magazine publication Denim + Grace accepted this photo session.

What an honor it was to capture this special and exciting time for Sam with my camera.  I hope nothing but the best for her as she graduates from high school and moves forward towards the next season in her life.  What ever she does I am know she will do great because she is a bright young woman who has Jesus in her life!!

I would also like to thank everyone who was a part of this session…
Senior Model ~ Sam Sage
Make-up Artist ~ Brittney Lee
Hair Stylist ~ Tammy Neuerburg
Wardrobe ~ Alyssa Nelson
Publication ~ Denim + Grace




 One of my favorites!!



What a beautiful young lady!!













and here it is...the magazine!




 Petaluma, California  :)

 So exciting to see my name in this magazine…what an honor!!



Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook


Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography




1 comment: