Saturday, April 12, 2014

Point Reyes Engagement Session {Audrey+Charlie} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe

I met Audrey and Charlie through our church we go to.   From the moment I met them when we sat down to discuss their wedding I felt connected to them and just knew we were the right fit to photograph their wedding.  My husband (Robert) and I are so excited to be able to capture their wedding story and it all started out with the engagement session.

Audrey mentioned that she wanted their engagement photos to take place at the coast.  I was a little worried for a few weeks because it actually rained here in Northern CA which is good because we really need the rain, but it's not good for photography!  Finally the rain stopped just in time for us to head out to Point Reyes last weekend. Although it didn't rain, I must say it was VERY WINDY and quite chilly!

With the wind being so extreme, we had to cut our session short.  We were hoping for some nice sunset photos at the beach but as you can tell from Audrey's hair, they were happy with what I was able to capture so we could head in from the coast to escape this weather we encountered.  The nice thing about this weather is they didn't want to let each other go…it was quite cute to see them hold on to one another to get warm.  I am so happy they braved it out as long as they did so I could capture their love for one another with my camera!!!

Stay tuned for their wedding which is exactly 2 weeks away :)


























Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook


Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment