Friday, April 25, 2014

Class of 2015 ~ Senior Rep Program {Now Recruiting!} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County H.S. Senior Photographer...Shelley Hohe

If you are a senior or a parent to a senior, let me share a little bit about my senior rep program.
Every year I recruit new seniors who would like to model and become my senior rep for their
senior class.  As a senior rep you receive a complimentary senior photo session, photos for handing out to your classmates, a custom designed Facebook cover page ,Facebook photo album and a discounted photo gallery of all photos in which you can download right to your computer.  The best part is you will also have a chance to have your photos published in a top senior magazine publication, just like this senior here!!

As my senior rep all you have to do is handout photos which will have all my information printed on the back and share my Facebook album with all your photos on your Facebook page.  It's that easy.  So if this is something that you would like to do please contact me for more info.  To contact me please like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook and send me a message on that page.


THANK YOU




All of my senior reps also get a copy of Vogue as a gift!

Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook


Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography







No comments:

Post a Comment