Video by MeRa Koh...
Simple tips for a flattering photo...
1. I know it may feel uncomfortable but one way for a flattering photo is to stick your chin out, by doing this it will hide your double chin and make your neck line look slender.
2. Angle yourself when leaning into the camera, never stand or sit directly facing the camera.
3. Have your photographer stand above you pointing the camera down towards you when taking your picture. This will make your head look bigger giving you the optical illusion of a smaller body....we all know us women want this!
4. Dress in sleek and simple clothes. I always suggest solid colors with a nice chunky necklace or scarf.
5. If you want to go for more of a glamour look go out and get your hair and makeup professionally done. What a treat this would be! I can hook you up with the best hair stylists and makeup artists in Marin and Sonoma County.
Don't let your fear get in the way of a self portrait. If this amazing photographer ...Captivating Photography in Roseburg Oregon can make me look good in this photo, you can too. I would love to be able to capture your beautiful women within. Call me and we can chat about the details!
Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook
Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography