Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Future Senior Rep {Jordan} Portrait & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Meet Jordan my future Senior Rep...isn't she beautiful!!  I met Jordan through a friend and I am so glad I did because I had so much fun capturing this natural beauty with my camera.  Jordan won't be a senior until 2014 but I must say she is so mature for her age.  Not only is she beautiful, but she is also a smart girl with a great head on her shoulders!  I can tell she will have a very bright future ahead of her.  The day of the session we met in the early morning to beat the bright sun.  We found some beautiful locations and literally the very last photo I took (which was my favorite photo) the sun was beaming and bright.  It was a perfect note to end this perfect session with this amazing young lady.

This first photo was actually the last photo I captured...I loved how 
the orchard gave us the perfect shade from the bright sun right before we ended our session!



















Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties

415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment