Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Victorian Spring Themed Bridal Shoot {Sonoma, CA.} Portrait & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

In the last few years of my business I have come to realize how much I would love to start  photographing weddings.  This does not surprise me for the fact I love LOVE and I am a hopeless romantic!  Besides my love of photography and weddings, I also love designing and planning.  Being a wedding photographer I get to be a part of all of this.  It is such a joy being able to capture love and all the details that have gone into the planning process of a couples big day.  For the fact I am new in photographing weddings I decided to put together a bridal shoot to add to my portfolio.  When I first started planning this shoot I had a vision for exactly what I wanted, but that's all this was...a vision.  I couldn't have done this shoot without collaborating with 8 other local vendors in the wedding industry and our beautiful model.  What I thought was going to be a simple bridal shoot turned out to be more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.  All of us working together and providing what we do best made this stylized shoot perfect.  Without one of us would have been a missing piece to a beautiful puzzle.

The theme I decided to go with was  a 
Victorian Romantic Spring Themed Bridal Shoot 
located in beautiful Sonoma California.  

I am so thankful for our model and every vendor who took part in this.  
I couldn't have done this without each of them!  

I would love to send a special thanks to my mom for being such a huge support and helping me.

thank you so much for accommodating us for this special shoot!!! 

To find out more about each of the vendors check out their websites at the end of this post.





 Beautiful wedding dress and hair piece provided by Brides 'n Maids 



 Such a stunning hair style by Hair Artistry by Gabrielle 



 I love these flowers designed by Diane at Divine Creations Floral Design




Amazing cake and desserts made by Jandal Sweets





 Tables, Chairs, Linens and Tableware provided by Encore Events Rentals



 Invitations, Stationary, Place Cards and Table Numbers designed by Paperwhite












 Gorgeous Venue located in Sonoma... The Generals Daughter


 Flawless Makeup by Makeup Artist Jennifer Sloat





Thanks to our exquisite model... Mackenzie Brilz


You can also view our work published in Borrowed and Blue Destination Weddings


Vendors
Wedding and Event Rentals... Encore Event Rentals
Wedding Dress and Hair Piece... Brides 'n Maids
Make up... Jennifer Sloat 
Cake and Desserts... Jandal Sweets
Invitations and Stationary... Paperwhite
Wedding Photographer... Shelley Dee Photography
Model... Mackenzie Brilz



Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography







1 comment:

  1. BEA-utiful!!! Thanks for sharing such a lovely album, what a fantastic list of vendors.

    ReplyDelete