Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday {My Husband} Portrait & Wedding Photography | Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Happy Birthday to my husband, my love!!  Today he is 43...as we get older together I come to realize that we have been together longer than we have been apart.  You see when I met my husband I was 17 and still in high school and he was 19.  We have been through so much together and I am so thankful that I get to do this life with him by my side.  We have moved out of state and back, we are parents to almost 13 year old boy/girl twins and we both run our own businesses.  My husband is such a hard worker and it shows in the way he runs his business.  Because of him and is hard work he makes it possible for me to be a stay at home mom  and for that I am so very thankful!!!  He is such a loving father and husband, he is also a wonderful spiritual leader in our home. He is so faithful in all he does and I love how he always speaks Gods truth into our lives.  So today with it being his birthday I rejoice and thank God that he created this wonderful man to be my husband and the amazing father to our twins. Robert my love...thank you for your unconditional love, your never ending support and being ever so patient.  I am so thankful that after all these years you still make me laugh, you still look at me making me feel as beautiful as I was on our wedding day and you still love me like no one else on this earth can. You are such an amazing man and I am so proud to call you my husband.  Happy Birthday Robert, I love you so much honey!!  Looking forward to celebrating this day and many more birthdays to come.
Love ~ Always, Forever and Eternity!!


Love the fact that my husband, our kids and I all get to celebrate our birthdays together.   
We all have June birthdays with a week between each of them.
Sure makes it fun in our house and a great excuse to go on a fun family vacation to celebrate :)
This year we are going to Lake Tahoe to relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery,  play on the beach and hang out on a boat for a day of tubing on the lake....I can't wait!!


 My handsome husband...


Look at those blue eyes...


and a Happy Birthday to my husbands twin sister...Becky!!!
This was from their 40th Birthday 3 years ago.


Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment