Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Portraits ~ Sneak Peak {Northern S.F. Bay Area Photographer...Shelley Hohe}

Here is a sneak peak of some of my "Pumpkin Patch Portraits". I just love fall, the warm, rich colors and of course going to the pumpkin patches. When i think of fall i think of all the scrumptious goodness that comes with it.....close your eyes and imagine a warm cup of apple cider, the smell of pumpkin pies baking in the oven and the beautiful fall leaves blanketing the grounds outside. Can it get any better....it's just complete goodness!

Fall is such a beautiful time of year for outdoor portraits and they make the perfect Christmas card photos which i can custom design for you. I am in the process of editing the cutest 1 year old girl that i was able to capture with my camera as she explored the pumpkin patch for her very first time. I hope you and your families are enjoying your fall as i am with my family and don't forget to come back soon to view more of my "Pumpkin Patch Portraits".




Marin/Sonoma CA. Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer ~ Shelley Hohe ~ 415.827.9646

No comments:

Post a Comment