Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taneisha & Tejay ~ Wedding Photography {California SF Bay Area Photographer.....Shelley Hohe}





I had the pleasure of doing my very first wedding for my wonderful friends daughter. I have to admit i was a bit nervous being my first wedding being the perfectionist i am. I wanted the pictures to turn out beautiful for them. I couldn't have had a better couple to photograph for my first wedding. They were young, fun and absolutely stunning in front of my camera. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to be your wedding photographer. It was a blessing to witness the vows you made to one another. May you have a lifetime filled with laughter and love! Lord bless you as your journey is beginning together as husband and wife!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment