Friday, December 6, 2013

Sonoma Family Session {A Farmhouse, Gardens and Vineyards}Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Portrait & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe

I recently met this sweet family at church and have been getting to know Lisa even more through the women's group we are in at our church.  After getting to know Lisa more, I just knew I wanted her family to be a part of my portfolio, so I am excited I was given the opportunity to photograph this precious family...they really are adorable!!

Location is a very important part of every session, it is the backdrop for every session I photograph.  When Lisa and I first started talking about the specifics of her family's session  she asked me if it could take place on her mom's property and I am so glad we did because it was the perfect backdrop for every photo.  From her mom's beautiful farmhouse with a wrap around covered porch,  a beautiful garden,  a nearby vineyard and the gorgeous sunlight it was just the perfect location!!

The first part of the session I took family photos with Lisa, her husband Kirk and their precious daughter.  Once their daughter started getting tired we decided to take some "engagement styled photos" of just Lisa and Kirk.  I must say they are such a cute couple together and I have a feeling they have had their photos taken before, because they were so natural in front of my camera.

I had such a great time taking this family's photos and it was such a blessing getting to know them even better after our time together!!!

Enjoy viewing their photos...





























Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment