Monday, December 30, 2013

Best of 2013 Photography {Weddings.Seniors.Families} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Portrait & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe

As  2013 comes to a close I want to thank each and everyone of my clients who stepped in front of my camera this past year.  I had the opportunity to meet and get to know so many wonderful people through my business.  This is why I love what I do!  Not only do I get to do something I love which is taking pictures, but I get to meet new people in the process.

This past year I have traveled throughout Marin, Sonoma and Napa county finding so many wonderful new locations for my photography sessions.  From vineyards in the wine country, park like settings, bed and breakfasts to downtown, I love being able to offer my clients a variety of locations to chose from.

Here are some of my favorite photos I captured with my camera in 2013.   I look forward to meeting and working with even more clients in 2014!!!

Best of 2013 ~ Seniors

 Best of 2013 ~ Engagements, Families and Children

Best of 2013 ~ Weddings


Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Beyond!
415.827.9646 
To view more photos and stay updated on special offers
Like Shelley Dee Photography on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment