Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friendship {Christmas Session} Marin, Sonoma, Napa County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

This session I am posting is a little past due, as a matter of fact it is actually from Christmas.  With so much going on between kids being sick, packing up all the Christmas decor, homeschooling and some personal family matters I am just now blogging about this Special family.  The beautiful mom in the photo is my best friend! We have been friends for over 16 years and I am so blessed to have a friend who sticks by my side through good times and bad.  Even living a state away from each other we still talked on the phone almost everyday.  Now that we have moved back to the S.F. Bay Area I am thrilled that our families can now be close.  I just love that we have the kind friendship that can pick up right where we left....almost like time being frozen.  When she asked me to do her families Christmas portraits I was excited and happy to do so!





Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment