Monday, August 26, 2013

Wedding Albums {Your Wedding Story}Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Portrait & Wedding Photographer...Shelley Hohe

After photographing a couples wedding day, my work does not end there!  I go home and cull through all the images which takes quite some time.  I want to make sure I am picking out the best photos to tell a couples wedding story.  Once I cull and edit all the images I cull once more for what will go in the wedding album.  The wedding albums I give my couples are not just an ordinary album you buy in the store and place pictures in, it is a gorgeous leather bound book filled with photos mounted to each page. It's more than just a photo album, it's the couples storybook of images in which I creatively design on each page.  I put so much heart in to each album I design that when it comes to delivering the album to my couple there is nothing better than doing this in person.   To see the look on their faces when they open their albums for the first time is like watching a toddler opening a present and being surprised with their favorite toy.  It brings me so much joy to make my clients this happy and excited.  I am just so thankful that I get to do something I love and to be able to share this with others is such a blessing!!!

The photo albums I design are Destiny Albums by Bay Photo Lab....they really are gorgeous and come with a beautiful case to keep your album dust free and safe.  Here are some photos of a recent wedding album I designed and delivering the album to my clients....my new friends!!!



















Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com

For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook

Copyright 2013 ~ Shelley Dee Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment