Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Fathers Day {My Dad} Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Happy Fathers Day to my dad who I love and miss so very much!  The reason I miss him is because he lives on the other side of the United States. There is quite a bit of mileage separating us, but not enough to hinder the love I have for my dad.  If anything it just makes my heart love and miss him even more!


Even though my dad lives on the other side of the U.S. we still talk often on the phone which I love!  He is still that dad who loves me no matter what, who gives me strength, who encourages me and who I can go to for some very important answers.  I love the fact that I know he will always have my back, he will always be there for me in my time of need.


Just recently my dad had heart bypass surgery, it was so hard to know he was going through this difficult time in his life and I could not be there for him.  All I could do was pray to God to give him strength, to comfort him and to heal his body.  So far God has done that and I am so thankful.  He has had a little bit of a tough time with his recovery,  but I know God is faithful, each and every day is a new day of restoration!


I love my dad so much and there is nothing worse than to know your parent is not feeling well.  You always know your dad to be the strong one, your hero, but sometimes even our dads need a hero too.  So today being Fathers Day I pray that my dad will know that the love I feel from him is just a glimpse of the love our Father God has for my dad.  Gods love is perfect love and I thank God for loving me so much that He blessed me with such a loving, strong and encouraging dad!!


Happy Fathers Day Dad!!  I love you with all my heart!!!

This is how God showed His love for us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loves us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. {1 John 4:9-10}



Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties

415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment