Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday { to our twins } Marin, Napa, Sonoma County Photographer....Shelley Hohe

Today we celebrated our son and daughters 12th birthday.  We had such a fun day starting out with a nice breakfast at home with dad taking the morning off, followed by lunch with grandma and a trip to the mall for some shopping.  I am so blessed to be their mom and to have watched them grow over the last 12 years.  I love looking back at all the photos I have captured of them and to see that my love of photography started way before 3 years ago.  I might not have been the best photographer, but the passion and desire to capture our kids at different stages in their life was there.  They are a huge reason behind Shelley Dee Photography.  Thank you Thomas and Katelyn for inspiring me to continue capturing you with my camera.  Happy Birthday....I love you both so much!!!

These 2 photos were taken over 10 years ago with my little point & shoot


 This last year with my dslr



Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties

415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment