Saturday, March 3, 2012

Next Generation {Children Session} Marin, Sonoma, Napa County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Recently an old friend of mine from elementary school asked if I could take her families photos.  It is so fun being able to capture the next generation of some of my friends children.  It is amazing how all of my friends now have kids when it still seems like it was just yesterday I was playing with my friends on the playground at school and riding bikes through town.  It is such a blessing to be able to watch this next generation grow and do some of the same things we used to do :) 




Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment