Sunday, March 4, 2012

Country Love {Engagement Session} Marin, Sonoma, Napa County Photographer...Shelley Hohe

Where do I begin.....I am so full of emotion when thinking about this session I did. First of all I met this sweet couple and their families at our church, I was even there when their engagement was announced at church on Christmas morning.  They were both so happy and excited, it was very special!  I am honored that they chose me to be their photographer.  As I was capturing the love between this beautiful couple with my camera it was filling my heart with such joy and excitement.  I felt like this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing, like me photographing them was blessing me, a precious gift from God!  At first they were a little timid in front of my camera, I told them to pretend I wasn't even there and to do what was comfortable of course with a few prompts from me here and there.  They were so AWESOME and so full of LOVE that I was just GIDDY as I was snapping away.  Even as I am posting about it, seeing these photos put together is like a love story unfolding right before my eyes.  It's not me, this is all them and God bringing two wonderful people together to create a beautiful thing called LOVE!!!  Congratulations Katelyn and Colton....I look forward as I get to journey with you both with my camera in hand as we get closer to your wedding day.  Thank you for this wonderful blessing!!!
Xoxo



































Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer serving Marin, Sonoma & Napa Counties
415.827.9646 ~ www.shelleydeephotography.com
For special offers & updates "Like" us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment