Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year • New Photos • New Special Offer ~ Lifestyle Photography {Oregon Photographer...Shelley Hohe}


Wow, can you believe it is almost the middle of January already? The past few months have been quite busy not just for me but for so many people. It was a good busy though! Busy getting ready for Christmas, which was a very nice Christmas. We stayed home this Christmas and it was quite nice just staying in our pj's most of the day while the kids enjoyed playing with all their new toys. Our little fam of four kept busy by listening to Christmas tunes while we focused on the "reason for the season"....our dear sweet Jesus, we watched tons of football and of course we ate a little too much delicious food. We also had a fun New Years, we had family game night and cracked open a bottle of sparkling cider. Me and my hubby also just celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary. So besides the kids and I having a little 24hr stomach bug, we really had a blessed couple of months!

Enough of me now, how about you! I hope you all had a wonderful couple of months too. I would love to hear about what you did for Christmas and New Years. Tell me your stories, share your traditions, I will share them with my family and let them choose 1 family who will get a free photo session at a location of your choice and you will also receive 1 free 8x10.

I am also offering a new special to kick off the new year. If you book a session between now and the end of the month you will get 50% off the session fee and receive 1 free 8x10. Did you miss out on getting Christmas photos done, well what is a better time than a New Year for New Photos. Just think of the possibilities...are you needing a new family portrait, how about some fun photos of just the kids, hey high school seniors have you had your senior portraits done or how about you couples out there...think romance, you know Valentines Day is coming up :) I have a really neat new prop that I can bring to a location of your choice.

You can post a comment, send me a message or give me a call and I will give you the details.

Happy New Years everyone!

http://www.shelleydeephotography.com/shelley@shelleydeephotography.com • 541-580-2317

No comments:

Post a Comment