Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Buildings & Bridges ~ Architecture {Oregon Photographer...Shelley Hohe}

Growing up just 20 minutes north of San Francisco these photos bring back so many special memories of all the times I would go to the city with family and friends. One of my greatest memories is walking across the Golden Gate Bridge.



The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, CA.

These next two beautiful pieces of architecture are buildings that reside in the county I grew up in...Marin County. The first building is St Raphael's Church in San Rafael and the second is the Marin Civic Center that was built by the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Both of these buildings have been photographed and have been in many books. I used to drive by both of these beautiful buildings almost everyday for 4 years on my way to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment