Friday, May 1, 2009

Doctor Detail ~ Designs {Oregon Photographer...Shelley Hohe}

As most people know my husband is the owner of Doctor Detail. He works so hard running his business. I am happy that I get to help him out in some small ways. While he does all the hard work, I do all of the bookkeeping and advertising. I have so much fun doing his design work for his advertising. I have been into graphic design since high school. I am just glad I get to put to practice what I learned so many years ago. Together we came up with his logo which was over 10 years ago. It has been 20 years since he first started a small detailing business and 10 years since we have been "Doctor Detail" I love being able to do all of his layouts from business cards to advertising posters. Here is some of my work.











No comments:

Post a Comment